If you’re looking to implement Dynamics 365, you might be wondering whether to work directly with Microsoft or with a Dynamics 365 Partner. Choosing the right Dynamics 365 partner can make all the difference in the success of your implementation. In this blog, we’ll explore the benefits of working with a partner, and what to look for when selecting the right one for your business.
What is a Dynamics 365 Partner?
A Dynamics 365 partner is a third-party company that specializes in Dynamics 365 implementation, customization, and support services. These companies have direct relationships with Microsoft and are authorized to sell Dynamics 365 licenses. Some partners offer industry-specific solutions, while others specialize in a particular module or functionality.
Benefits of Working with a Dynamics 365 Partner
There are many benefits to working with a Dynamics 365 partner, including:
- Expertise: Dynamics 365 partners are experts in the platform and can help you make the most of its features and functionalities. They can also help you navigate the licensing and pricing models to ensure you’re getting the best deal for your business.
- Customization: A Dynamics 365 partner can help you customize the platform to meet your unique business needs. They can develop custom workflows, dashboards, and reports that are tailored to your specific requirements.
- Support: Dynamics 365 partners offer ongoing support and maintenance services to ensure your platform is running smoothly. They can also provide training and documentation to help your team get up to speed quickly.
- Integration: If you have other business systems that need to integrate with Dynamics 365, a partner can help you with that. They can build custom integrations or use pre-built connectors to ensure seamless data flow between systems.
- Industry-specific solutions: Some Dynamics 365 partners specialize in developing industry-specific solutions, such as for healthcare or manufacturing. These solutions can be tailored to your unique business needs and can help you get up and running more quickly.
Choosing the Right Dynamics 365 Partner
When selecting a Dynamics 365 partner, there are several factors to consider. Here are some of the most important ones:
- Expertise: Look for a partner with expertise in the areas that are most important to your business. For example, if you’re implementing Dynamics 365 for finance and operations, look for a partner with experience in that module.
- Industry experience: If you’re looking for an industry-specific solution, look for a partner with experience in your industry. They’ll have a better understanding of your business needs and can help you get up and running more quickly.
- References: Ask for references from other businesses that have worked with the partner. This will give you a sense of their track record and whether they’re a good fit for your business.
- Customization capabilities: Look for a partner that has experience customizing Dynamics 365. They should be able to demonstrate their ability to develop custom workflows, dashboards, and reports.
- Integration capabilities: If you have other business systems that need to integrate with D365, look for a partner with experience in integration. They should be able to provide examples of custom integrations they’ve built or pre-built connectors they’ve used.
- Support and maintenance: Make sure the partner offers ongoing support and maintenance services. You’ll want to ensure your platform is running smoothly and that you have access to help when you need it.
- Licensing and pricing: Look for a partner that can help you navigate the licensing and pricing models. They should be able to explain the different options and help you choose the best one for your business.
Choosing the right Dynamics 365 partner can make all the difference in the success of your implementation. Look for a Business Central Partner with expertise in the areas that are most important to your business, industry experience if you’re looking for an industry-specific solution, good references from other businesses, customization and integration capabilities, and ongoing support and maintenance services.
The right partner can help you make the most of D365 and achieve your business goals more quickly and efficiently.