We live in a world full of credit cards and it goes without saying that we want to select the best credit card for use when it comes to people with a bad credit history. One such credit card is the Destiny Mastercard. Prospective candidates are required to prequalify in order to ascertain whether they are likely to be approved for the card. After you have gotten the card, The Destiny Mastercard reports your transaction history to the three major credit bureaus after you have the card. The Destiny Mastercard has an annual fee and APR that ranges from $59 to $99. The services offered by Mastercard, such as zero liability protection and identity theft protection, are available to cardholders. In this article, I will show you how you can make the Destiny Mastercard login and activate it. So, stick to the end.
How to login to Destiny Mastercard?
- In order to log in to the Destiny Credit card you will be required to first head to www.continentalfinance.net to access the Continental Finance website.
- Then, From the homepage’s upper right corner, select the “Customer Center” option.
- Next, from the list of credit cards, pick “Destiny Mastercard.”
- On the page that you are now directed to, you will have to enter your Username and Password.
- Finally, to access your account, click the “Login” button.
Note: You can reset your login information by clicking on the “Forgot Username” or “Forget Password” tabs on the login page if you’re having difficulties logging in to your account or have forgotten your username or password. For assistance, you can also contact the Continental Financial customer support department.
One thing that you have to remember is that if you don’t want to do it via the website the best way would be to switch to the Destiny app which is available for both Android and iOS. All you have to do is install it from the app stores.
How to activate your Destiny Mastercard?
There are three ways by which you can activate your Destiny credit card.
Via phone number
You can find the activation phone number on the sticker that’s attached to your new card. You’ll need to call the number and follow the prompts to activate your card.
Via Destinycard.com activate
- Now, the next way would be to activate the card via the official website at Destinycard.com activate itself.
- Firstly, you will have to log in to your account.
- Use the above steps to log in to your account. Once you have the access to your account.
- You will then have to select Customer Service from the many lying on the top of your screen. Then, select ‘Self Service’.
- Then, select ‘Activate Card’ lying under the Credit/Charge section.
- Lastly, all you have to do is enter your account details and complete the activation process.
You can also physically go to an ATM and then activate your Destiny Credit card as well. All you have to do is visit the nearest ATM and then get it activated.
Benefits of Destiny Credit Card
The Destiny Credit Card is an excellent option for consumers looking for a credit card with no annual fee, no foreign transaction fees and solid cash back rewards. The card also offers a personal introductory rate of 0% APR* on balance transfers and purchases for 6 months; after that, the regular APR will apply.
- The Destiny Credit Card offers cardmembers several benefits that make it an excellent option.
- The card offers a personalized introductory rate, which is an additional incentive for consumers looking to finance large purchases or take out a loan. Additionally, the Destiny Credit Card has no annual fee and comes with several other perks, including:
- A rewards program that allows you to earn cash back for everyday purchases; no category restrictions and no limits on how much cash back you can earn!
- A 1% cash back on all purchases, no category restrictions and no limits to the amount you can earn!
I hope now you know how to log in to your Destiny credit card and how you can activate it as well. For more such finance-related articles do follow Accountiod.com.