The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “White Box Server Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028“, offers a comprehensive analysis of the industry, which comprises insights on the white Box Server market growth. The report also includes competitor and regional analysis, and contemporary advancements in the market. the global white-box server market size reached US$ 12.2 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 35.5 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 20.02% during 2023-2028. A white box server is a computer structure used in large data centers. It is built by original data manufacturers (ODM) with the help of commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) components. A white box server offers ease of customization, enabling individual parts to be replaced rather than replacing the entire server during equipment failure. It is a cost-effective and time-saving solution that also improves the workflow in larger data centers. As a result, white box server is gaining prominence among open computer project (OCP) developers and operating systems such as window server and red hat enterprise Linux.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/white-box-server-market/requestsample
Global White Box Server Market Trends:
The global white box server market is primarily driven by the rising use of analytical applications to regulate physical and virtual servers. In addition, the increasing need for low-cost servers, high uptime, and greater customization and flexibility in hardware patterns are also propelling the market growth. Besides this, the growing number of data centers across the globe has also led to the rapid adoption of white box servers among end-users. Furthermore, technological advancements, including the construction of energy-efficient green data centers that control carbon emissions and electricity consumption, are expected to create a positive outlook for the market in the near future.
Global White Box Server Market 2023-2028 Analysis and Segmentation:
Competitive Landscape with Key Players:
- Compal Electronics
- Hon Hai Precision Industry Company Ltd.
- Hyve Solutions
- MiTAC Holdings
- Penguin Computing
- Quanta Computer
- Servers Direct
- ZT Systems
Key Market Segmentation:
- Rack & Tower Servers
- Blade Servers
- Density-Optimized Servers
- Data Centers
- X86 Server
- Non-X86 Server
- Linux Operating System
- Hard Drive
- Server Case/Chassis
- Network Adapter
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance
- Market Outlook
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
Note: If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
|Base Year of the Analysis||2022|
|Segment Coverage||Form Factor, Business Type, Processor Type, Operating System, Component, Region|
|Region Covered||Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa|
|Countries Covered||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico|
|Companies Covered||Celestica Inc., Compal Inc., Hon Hai Precision Industry Company Ltd., Hyve Solutions Corporations, Inventec Corporation, MiTAC Holdings Corporation, Pegatron Corporation, Penguin Computing, Quanta Computer Incorporated, Equus Computer Systems, Super Micro Computer, Inc., Wistron Corporation and ZT Systems|
|Customization Scope||10% Free Customization|
|Report Price and Purchase Option||Single User License: US$ 2499|
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||10-12 Weeks|
|Delivery Format||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)|
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global white-box server market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global white-box server industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global white-box server market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the form factor?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the business type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the processor type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the operating system?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the component?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the market?
- What is the structure of the global white-box server industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the market?
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St. Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Email: [email protected]
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800
Read More: https://wowmagzine.com/